Just a Bassick build log

Well the wife came to me a few years back and requested a simple little build to get some low end in her system and the result of that simple request will be as follows i guess.

Vehicle is an infiniti G37

Equipment is some Hybrid for the voices some Dc audio for the Powaaa and BOOM BOOM and some Mosconi to sprinkle some flava onto it all.

For those who dont know i use to do some building with good ol' Kingsuv he was a great suga daddy and spoiled me with all the tools any boy could dream of. Now im on my own and tools are expensive so this will probably suck but here we go.

This will all start with a mini conference table. i assure you your wife is right size does matter and this bitch is too small.

Now that i have somewhere to set my beer and ceegar. the fun can commence

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting enclosure design. Wish I had better Router / Fiber glassing skills. I'm tuned in Brother !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Box is really nice, I’m happy with corners that all line up and a sealed box . Great work.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Archived