B2 Audio

Hey all.

I'm wanting to know if anyone has, with thier own eyes and ears, seen and heard these in a rig/set up?  I'd dig to hear what you think. From my eye balls, they look top tier. Wicked nice. The FS of the mid bass driver gets me all uppity. The cut offs that the provided passive xover, is killer. The mid range, is even band passed, and not just cut. I love it. The entire band width, they are said to play, is hella appealing to me. I have watched Meade's video on em about 47 times. Gets me stoked to get em in and playing. 

With that said I do have 2 sets coming. I have already been told, 1 set should be more than fine,..Ordered and payed for 2 anyway, and knowing the place i got em from, they will arrive with the quickness. I'd love to get the mid bass, 2 per, in the front doors. Not exactly sure about the mid range or tweeter location. Possibly keep the mid range, by the mid bass in the doors, with the tweets in the A pillar,  OR do the mid range and tweets all in the A pillar. This, is new to me. 

Was hoping someone had some hands on, or ears on experiance, with these sexy looking components. 

Also, I'd take any criticism, and help with driver locations and such.  These will eventually be powered by one, for sure, possibly 2 of the B2 audio REF 4 chans. Thanks in advance. 

Kyle

I guess ill be the one on the forum with the first ears on them. They are wicked nice. Wicked nice. Not a detail over looked. All the components have a rad weight to them. Just flat nice. The passive xover, looks way nice, and this coming from a full active guy. At the moment,.... im just wow'd. Flat wow'd. 

20181127_192524.thumb.jpg.b4111a16296f00df9144634158428b20.jpg

(i can only up load, ... one pic at a time per size rules, bare with me)

I would love to hear a set like this. Drivers look very beefy and would seem to be nice with major power handling.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

5 minutes ago, White Lightning said:

I would love to hear a set like this. Drivers look very beefy and would seem to be nice with major power handling.

They are every bit, build wise, on par or better, than the Rockford T5 set i had, blowing the T3 set away, i ran years ago also. TIme will tell on how they perform. But, on just my eye test. Wow.....  and im hopin the power i have, will do them justice. 

(Randal, you should see, hold, get naked, with this board dude..... good hell)

20181127_194231.thumb.jpg.d0179663db05555d86f810bb5bc580e5.jpg

Edited by Kyblack76

Damn what an amplifier !!

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Theres way too much sex in here, you better move this to the 18+ section.

That's some nice looking gear for sure.

• Haha (+1 Rep) 1

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.