Second Skin Audio

Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals From Second Skin

1 minute ago, will77530 said:

I see the ads say Monday only but I thought I read either will work now 

oh well try again monday

Yep... and, i fucked up, and didnt see the shirt thing :(   Damn it. My own stupidness,.. that does blow though, id love a shirt :(

2 minutes ago, will77530 said:

We just failing left and right today lmao 

LOL  big time... damn.

I did send a email, with my order number, asking if they would please toss in a shirt. Id love to have it. We shall see. :(

46715052_2554764737867837_97642869698016

Code Is Now Live

Edited by Second Skin

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

@will77530 and @Kyblack76 Hit me up with your order numbers and sizes and I will get every thing corrected. Code is live now. It was for Monday only. 

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

14 hours ago, Second Skin said:

@will77530 and @Kyblack76 Hit me up with your order numbers and sizes and I will get every thing corrected. Code is live now. It was for Monday only. 

My order number is 13073

Edited by Kyblack76

2 hours ago, Kyblack76 said:

My order number is 13073

I need your shirt size. Large - XL - XXL ?

468x60.png

On 11/24/2018 at 1:04 PM, will77530 said:

We just failing left and right today lmao 

No worries...we got you both covered. 

468x60.png