Sundown Audio

Auto Start/Stop Cuasing amp to go into Protect mode

Dragonware

Same equipment in a previous build never any issues now with my new 2018 f150 auto start stop feature  on starting back up at a traffic light for example the  amp on my highs  goes into protect for 1-2 seconds.  Its a Massive Audio NX4.

I know I can turn off the auto start stop but every time you shut down and restart the feature resets

Any other possible solutions ?how can I keep my amps and or the LC7i from not seeing the temporary dip in current or signal.

My Build log :

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170934-dragonmobile-re-audio-2300rms-stealth-build-08-focus/

Current System

2020 Ford F-150 XLT Supercrew

Audio Control Epicenter

Audio Control LC7i

Taramp PRO 2.6 DSP

Taramp DS4x800 - Highs

Taramp HD3000.1  Mids

Taramp MD5000.1 Bass

8 x DS18 6.5 Pro x6m - mids 

2 x Soundsteam SST-05 Bullet Tweeter

2 x DS18 TW220 Super Tweeters

4 X SkarAudio EVL-8  BASS

Big 3 

Yellow Top

Rewire everything so its not turned on by an accessory wire, but instead a switch with constant 12v going to it, so you control when it turns on and off.

my gf chevy cruze had the same issue except the deck wont turn on the amp, it wants 12 volts, when it did come on the restart would make it pause , I had to go to the yellow wire that is constant hot while the key is on behind the radio  

I have a small turn off thump and the amp doesn't like to come on till the car is started,  the last is probably an issue with the 5 channel audio pipe 5500

ho[e the yelllow wire does  it for you as well

There is a way to disable the start stop permanently.

A few ways actually.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived