Welp,...

Here we go again. On a very different, and new adventure/road to me, and my crew. Everyone will have to be patient with me here. Time isnt ever going to be a thing on this build. Ill NEVER meter it, and never put it in the lanes. (im so over that shit). If it takes me a month, just to get the 2 cameras to work, or find out how, where to mount things,... so be it.

That said,... i purchased a 4runner (always wanted one) around march/april, ... I put a lame lift on it, some copper FUEL rims, and some 285 BFG KO2s on it. Tint, raptor lined (in my drive way) the rear, front (silver) valances, and roof rack ( getting rid of EVERY bit of lame ass silver/chrome color),  blacked every decal out, full interior LED swap, amber fogs, compustar auto start, and security system, camera(s), working on learing how to blackout/tint the rear lens, as well as add a dual battery under the hood,.....  and other odds and ends. 

40449316_10209303190336409_4517046753362444288_n.thumb.jpg.956b5e5fbdd13a51abce812699528cf1.jpg

20180914_214746.thumb.jpg.9bf000123c8bcec5f25a7052d18db956.jpg

Time has come, as it always does for me, to add SOME audio. This build wont be anything like me and my crew have done in the past. Ill/We'll be learning. A lot. Which, gets me stoked. I will forever have some sort of "upgraded" audio, in any rig i have. It is just a must have for me. Period... 

Anyway......   some gear has started to land,..., some still out, or not even ordered yet.

But,..... here we go. As always, appreciate ALL the support from everyone in the past, (some of you, since the start/early early build(s), are still good friends/family, .. i met from this silly shit) and dig any input, as well, this is a way new road for me/us. But, leggo.....

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet Ride Sir !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

That rig is killer, bro.

that wheel and tire combo you put on it is perfect, looks so damn good.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

damn, always doing something arent ya? least i have something to motivate me. 

looking forward to this build. make sure to post plenty of pics, even nudes. 

Love the Toyota man.

I got an SR5 TRD tundra now.

I think we both had the same idea jumping on that second skin too. I have a few audio art amps, mosconi dsp and stereo integrity mids that are all going into mine as soon as I get out of this refueling outage at work

1349713160_rte.png

THis is going to be bad ass. So stoked to see this one 

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Swag rolling in.....

Maestro for vehicle info ported to the HU, which, i chose the Kenwood 994s. The difference in price, between the 995s and this one, for what you get, didnt make any sense to me. B2 REF6.5 comps, and B2 REF4 chan board. Oem harnesses, wiring, steering wheel shit, new bezel. The bezel only comes in gray/silver, which, my RUNNER is all dark inside. Soooo that will need love.

20181127_192319.thumb.jpg.097ca7c73435ca40fc70438049888fa9.jpg

Holy balls,.....  shit has changed SOOOOOoooo much lol. Jesus.

20181127_192331.thumb.jpg.634ae106471feeadbc5e248e818f6ceb.jpg

Archived