6.5" woofer

fer20181127_192558.thumb.jpg.489c2086cafc55a02c9ea17a39575d09.jpg20181127_192604.thumb.jpg.805119048fb64b7b4038c7fc36277e94.jpg

UBER nice build quality, laser etched shit,....  I dig.

I do like the case. Its neato or whatever. But, that said, if the option to just send me the goods, and knock money off the cost, by ditching the rad case, ... i would be down with. Just me. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pfft that looks like a pretty sweet gun case if you ask me. hahahah

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

17 minutes ago, Keith77 said:

Pfft that looks like a pretty sweet gun case if you ask me. hahahah

Ya dude. Dont get me wrong. Its whatever. I, myself, wouldnt mind, money spent, going ALL towards the gear. Like the amp,.. the amp, came in a nice, well protected, cardboard, packed wicked tight, and all that. The comp set case, while neato, im just saying,...... cut some cost out, maybe. If ya feel me. 

Never understood the whole fancy box thing, its just gonna get tossed in a closet never to be seen again.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

7 hours ago, will77530 said:

Look at you go!!

Im actaully speaking with Bill on this one. Was dm'ing him last night. Im trying to pick his brain, on the mid and tweet placement(s) and, begging him to do my A pillars lol..... Bill is such a rad dude. Only been able to meet him once at 2016 world finals. He popped up with the better half , and the doggos. There was a butt load of people there, and all i wanted to do , was play with his dogs lol..... I trust him, and hope he can help me with some of this. 

giphy.gif

Love the rig, love the upgrades, love the audio gear.

Hell Yasssss!

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

Archived