Sonic Electronix

got a couple of ct meso 6.5" subs for half off.  a bunch of shit for american girl dolls (for my nieces).  a shinesty xmas suit.  some luggage.  a smart thermostat.  some smart plugs for alexa.

oddly i held off on buying any computer parts, mainly because i asked for some stuff from santa and didnt want to double up if he got it for me.  

might not be black friday/cyber monday anymore but was just out with the wife at TJ maxx and they randomly had an xbox one x sitting on a table with a bunch of shitty bluetooth speakers.  brand new, for $379.  the video game resale shop right next door had used ones for $429 lol.  I snatched that bitch up.

thanks santa!

Meh...

Just me,.. no hate, like you will all say, but, i wouldnt buy shit from JP.... Dude just drop ships. You got a "deal"... right..... 

Good on ya.... hey, if your happy with it, then nothing matters.

I wouldnt buy anything from him...... just me. 

11 minutes ago, Kyblack76 said:

Meh...

Just me,.. no hate, like you will all say, but, i wouldnt buy shit from JP.... Dude just drop ships. You got a "deal"... right..... 

Good on ya.... hey, if your happy with it, then nothing matters.

I wouldnt buy anything from him...... just me. 

Local to me. Only place to get online prices and I can drive 12 min to swoop it up. Plus Barbara will let me see anything before I buy it... Subs, amps, speakers etc. All around win regardless of who owns the business imo

Archived