Sonic Electronix

18 crossfire super-guass

13 hours ago, Kyblack76 said:

lol

k

Actually,.. want me to call Roger and ask ?

SECOND edit 

look at the pic, in my SILVER MEMBER pic dude.....  look at it

let me know if you can talk to him and let me know what he says, maybe he can send me an email with info about them ?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

alot lol, i just got home with them last night, i left them inverted, wired at 2ohm load ( thinking i have serious box rise or something ) no where near as loud as my other 18s where on the same AL 5k

its made by Asendant audio He may be wrong bout the being smd and not crossfire i want to say i seen a version of them as crossfire not 100 percent sure though it could of been a different sub or someone just slapping a different logo on it and im too lazy to look for the picture im talking about..  its been awhile since the where released and buy this https://www.wccaraudio.com/smd-im-sg-impedance-meter-signal-generator.html and you can get parameters for not sure what other info you want

https://www.caraudio.com/topic/578298-supergauss-discussion/ heres the pic never mind similar motor but not the ones in your pic but still more then likly A.A made since they owner of A.A/F.I owns the right to superguage  so yours are more then likely V.1 Smds i mean un screw them and see

AA makes subs for multiple complanies. FI, Crossfire, SSA, there may be more. They made this sub for Crossfire. These were made for Crossfire based on the SMD V1 and there were only a handful made. 

What amplifier are you using? If it's only wired at 2 ohms and it's a 1 ohm stable amp, that's probably why they aren't as loud. But also if I remember correctly, these weren't designed to put up crazy high SPL numbers

A.A and F.I same person... and mr. meade didn’t come out with “his” subs the same person who made these things if they aren’t the A.A smdv1 made the SMDs they where just branded S.M.Ds 

Archived