Sonic Electronix

18 crossfire super-guass

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol on his post when these came out the smds where in the works improving on those from what I remember... could be wrong though.. and not sure why this guy doesn’t try to get ahold of F.I they will be able to tell him everything he needs to know about them

• 3 months later...

these are true crossfires, built by fi, i talked to dan at fi about them and i also got in touch with roger at crossfire, said daily on around 2500rms each, these are said to be the only 2 of 20 left

On 12/9/2018 at 8:42 AM, corey0928 said:

AA makes subs for multiple complanies. FI, Crossfire, SSA, there may be more. They made this sub for Crossfire. These were made for Crossfire based on the SMD V1 and there were only a handful made. 

What amplifier are you using? If it's only wired at 2 ohms and it's a 1 ohm stable amp, that's probably why they aren't as loud. But also if I remember correctly, these weren't designed to put up crazy high SPL numbers

im running a audio legion 5k at .5 on them, what is baffling to me is alot of people has told me there d1 but yet ive tired 10 different ohm meters and they all come out at 2ohms per coil so there wired at .5

Archived