sub amp is blasting wide open/freaking out

smitty33

4 hours ago, smitty33 said:

so your here to make fun of my stuff? I get it.  I just wondered if anyone had any positive input.But you came here with your tiny dick in hand hating on me and that's fine.. Have a nice day. This is just my budget build. Shit happens and i know that. My 1000$ amp is sitting on the sidelines for something else.Your a hater. There everywhere online. Whooptie do.Difference is I don't hate on people for no reason. I have been in car audio for 17 years. To each their own.

Ignore him seems the dudes just trying to be an ass. Not everyone can have the best shit on the market lol but looking at his profile pic makes alot of sence

Welcome to the forum. Bummer its acting up, hopefully your warranty will cover any repairs. Strange that it is putting out a signal like that even with RCA's unplugged. Electronics do weird shit sometimes. I have had only one amp take a shit on me and it was in my brothers Ranger. Sub blew and took the P-300 with it. I have a lot of RF products and that the only failure. I am a firm believer in" you get what you pay for " and sometimes shit happens.

What new amps you looking to get?

2 hours ago, bcbrassard said:

Welcome to the forum. Bummer its acting up, hopefully your warranty will cover any repairs. Strange that it is putting out a signal like that even with RCA's unplugged. Electronics do weird shit sometimes. I have had only one amp take a shit on me and it was in my brothers Ranger. Sub blew and took the P-300 with it. I have a lot of RF products and that the only failure. I am a firm believer in" you get what you pay for " and sometimes shit happens.

What new amps you looking to get?

Yea it is weird for sure. Factory warranty was over a while ago. Im looking at getting 2 wolfram 2400.1's and 2 wolfram ag-15's subs. Still budget stuff but should be loud. I might get sundown zv5's instead but not sure yet.

• 3 months later...
On 12/11/2018 at 11:20 PM, smitty33 said:

so your here to make fun of my stuff? I get it.  I just wondered if anyone had any positive input.But you came here with your tiny dick in hand hating on me and that's fine.. Have a nice day. This is just my budget build. Shit happens and i know that. My 1000$ amp is sitting on the sidelines for something else.Your a hater. There everywhere online. Whooptie do.Difference is I don't hate on people for no reason. I have been in car audio for 17 years. To each their own.

You own cab or hand make there amps?  No?  Then why you raging?  The amps garbAge.

Sundown NSV4 18"  +  Sundown SALT-4 Baby

MechMan Elite 370a  +  XS3100 - XP3000

SHCA 1/0 OFC(blue+  SMD Fuse Holders(blue)

Pioneer AVH-2440NEX  SHCA Pro RCA 

Archived