Sundown Audio

Orion amps

BassMunky

1 hour ago, BassMunky said:

Better than other Korean amp?

No. In my opinion they're not upper tier like Crossfire and Digital designs and Deaf Bonce, Ampere, Sundown, Crescendo and a few others. Power yes... Quality like these others? Not yet. I think they'll come with a new line soon tho without the end caps Etc. The fact that they include such a cheap bass knob knocks them down a notch regardless if you're going to use the bass knob or not imo. They're new SPL V2 line is crazy powerful and they wire low so if it's power and stability they do cut the mustard. I like sexiness as well as that other stuff. a wall with four Orion amps doesn't do as much for me as I wall with four ampere 3800 or something. Just my opinion

Big D did the 3K dyno a few weeks ago and it was putting out 5300 watts @ 1 ohm. Thats a shit ton power on a cheater amp. Made me want to try one and i am a RF fan.

18 hours ago, bcbrassard said:

Big D did the 3K dyno a few weeks ago and it was putting out 5300 watts @ 1 ohm. Thats a shit ton power on a cheater amp. Made me want to try one and i am a RF fan.

Which model line

Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX

And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported :lol2:

Archived