Sonic Electronix

New Build Need Extensive Help

Get out of car audio.....you're cursed....lol. You must have demo'd on an Indian burial ground.

2010 Accord Sedan

XS D3400R

Clarion HU

Sundown mids and highs

Incriminator amps

Incriminator Lethal Injection 12"

Damn man, thats a fkn long ass nightmare, sorry to hear all that. 

This type of bullshit shops is why ive done stuff myself. Ive been workin on my stuff for a couple years now lol. Super slow builds, but the satisfaction of having it done the way i want is very well worth it. Sometimes i wish a shop here would do the work right, but everytime ive talked to a shop, i can tell they dont look at things the way i do. Hope u find someone to help. 

If Florida is a possibility? Id say make an appointment with FiveStarCarStereo. Dean and Fernando do work i would be super happy about. They also have a youtube channel if you havent heard of it, checkem out sometime. The channels name is the same Five Star Car Stereo.

Appreciate the kind words. Anything is an option really. It would suck to have to send the vehicle there and back on top of what they charge I'm sure. In the past I did do the work myself and I had no where near the problems! That's the biggest gripe these people run a business and do this daily yet their work is sub par. This is exactly why a lot of shops have dwindled over the years. I have pictures ready just trying to figure out where to host them so they will show up!!

Ok so I got the head unit it this weekend lmao. Still need help on the doors, but it looks like I can fit them in stock locations. Wont know until I take the door panels off. The trim kit I used (metra) sucks dick and the trim piece wont stay and it makes the unit look off center. Any F150 guys have the same issue or can provide some help? I have a 2004 F150 Lariat.

nobody around here has the same era F150 and used a kit that makes their unit look good in the dash. I will snap a pic and try to host it along with everything else, clearly this thread fucking sucks with no pics lmao. I just cant seem to find a site that lets you host pics these days.

Archived