Sonic Electronix

Got a few questions

biggest alt I can get is a hairpin 270A from Mechman or Singer. Which battery and how many should I run if ill be drawing 5000-6000 watts?

2nd. I need a couple amp suggestions. Have two orion hcca152 at 2 ohms. 2500watts eaxh. Could have one amp or strap 2. Any opinions on amps? Could also usr an opinion on a mids/high amp.

3rd. If Im strapping 2 seperate 2500 watt amps, can I wire each sub individually to 1ohm in this case? 

Thanks in advance

if it helps, vehicle is a 2010 Forester

To know what kind of amp draw rating you need you will need to to the fuse size of amplifiers in question.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

since im home now first question not sure second if you have a tool to gain match the  amps.go for 2 amps. the amps i have if you strap them they produce less watts then individually the manual says maybe not all but why take the chance ...  3rd each sub is wired to 1 ohm then you put them in series to get a final 2 ohm load for the strapped amps

Archived