Mids and highs

Chetsvr6

Hello guys I’m new to this site. Have a question on mids and highs. I’m running a pioneer 8200 nex. 4 sundown sa 8s running at 1 ohm in a 6th order. Being pushed by a sundown 4K at about 5000w. Mids and highs will be pushed with a sundown 125x4. All this is in a 16 Tacoma with a 320 alternator and two batteries. My last car I had the neo’s And didn’t like them. Played very nice at high volume with  lots of bass. But low to medium volume all highs no mid bass. So I need something to play with some serious bass but at a lower volume still sound full not just highs. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Looking at the hertz mkp 130.3 at the moment 

I’ve really been impressed with Alpine Type R components, they love power and your 125x4 is perfect for them. I haven’t ran a lot of different mids to compare with but am very happy with there sound.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Archived