Second Skin Audio

HELP with port and box volume. Ram1500 Middle console Dual 15s

06RTCharger

Im gonna see if its possible to have dual 15s. So far ive got a net volume of 4.227995 cubic feet. Thats after wood, and speaker displacement. But not including ANY bracing yet. 

I need help figuring out what size port i can use. I want to use a 10inch aero from BigAssPorts. Also looking to have a wide range, my midbass drivers dont dig very deep, theyre just 6.5s so id like if the subs could come up pretty high while still being able to dig deep. Not unrealistcly ofcourse, just as wide a badwidth as possible while having great output overall. Not interested in the one note wonder style outputs. 

I can add a lil more volume if needed, but i wanted to see if this is enough. 

image.thumb.jpg.436b2524a167606b1ecd86a280849515.jpg

This is the basic design of my box, dont mind all the writing. The tall portion will be facing the rear and that face is where the subs will be mounted.

Can someone help me figure out if a single 10inch port will work for the two 15s if so, how long does it need to be. 

If its impossible i can just go with a single 15 instead of dual 15s BUT I REALLY wanna see two 15s in a middle console lol. 

4.22 cubes isnt enough for 2 15s. About right for 1 15, but not 2. I think I used the skar VD 15 in around 2.5 cubes ported and it worked good, but that's a shallow mount 15 on a whopping 500w rms. And you dont even have enough for 2 of those. Plus you have to account for port displacement.

18 Sierra 6.2 Z71 : 3 F8L's, DD M2a @.67, 1.95@33

05 TL build log SOLD

04 YukonXL : jvc kw-v51bt , RE 6.5c, 4 jbl gt5 12s, Memphis pr1000.1 5.5 cu.ft. sealed

Archived