Mechman Alternators

Proudly building the best quality alternators for 40+ years!

I began selling High Output alternators in 1989 - nearly 30 years ago.  In that time, I've done business with numerous companies.  I've sold, installed, and analyzed hundreds of HOAs.  Mechman stands head and shoulders above the others.  The product is bullet proof.  The customer service top notch.  The fit and finish exceptional.  You always get what you pay for with Mechman and there's never a question about that.

Mechman became an SMD Partner in September of 2010.  CE Auto Electric Supply became a Mechman dealer in February of 2012.  In that time, I can tell you without hesitation that Mechman has been an exemplary partner to both SMD and CEAES in every sense of the word.

In a category full of me too product wrapped in marketing hyperbole, Mechman products deliver.

Matt - we're damn glad to have ya'!

Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing
Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!

CEAES_468.gif

On 12/27/2018 at 2:15 PM, snafu said:

I began selling High Output alternators in 1989 - nearly 30 years ago.  In that time, I've done business with numerous companies.  I've sold, installed, and analyzed hundreds of HOAs.  Mechman stands head and shoulders above the others.  The product is bullet proof.  The customer service top notch.  The fit and finish exceptional.  You always get what you pay for with Mechman and there's never a question about that.

Mechman became an SMD Partner in September of 2010.  CE Auto Electric Supply became a Mechman dealer in February of 2012.  In that time, I can tell you without hesitation that Mechman has been an exemplary partner to both SMD and CEAES in every sense of the word.

In a category full of me too product wrapped in marketing hyperbole, Mechman products deliver.

Matt - we're damn glad to have ya'!

Thanks for the kind words, and your continued support!!

Great Alternators, but what’s with all the bow tie love some of us own Fords and the lack of options isn’t much . Being a mechanic I know GM’s are very basic for  wiring is that the reason U offer so many options for GM and not other brands. I owned a 2010 F150 and your only option was a 240amp ALT. That truck is 8yrs old now and your options haven’t changed. U guys working on newer vehicles yet I now own a 2018 F150 5.0L.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/28/2018 at 5:58 PM, Ron36 said:

Great Alternators, but what’s with all the bow tie love some of us own Fords and the lack of options isn’t much . Being a mechanic I know GM’s are very basic for  wiring is that the reason U offer so many options for GM and not other brands. I owned a 2010 F150 and your only option was a 240amp ALT. That truck is 8yrs old now and your options haven’t changed. U guys working on newer vehicles yet I now own a 2018 F150 5.0L.

We do have a 370A unit that should work well for your new 2018 F-150.  Part #11532370

https://www.mechman.com/alternators/ford/f-150/5-0l/2011-2014/370-amp-alternator-for-ford-5-0-truck-late/

Please give us a call to order direct @ 1-888-MECHMAN

Edited by MECHMAN
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1