"tint" Job

were u from in nc? ied like to hear those bostons they look sick

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

were u from in nc? ied like to hear those bostons they look sick

jacksonville. stationed at camp lejeune. my avatar pic... took it myself while i was in iraq

Edited by josh19866914

2000 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner SR5

(6) Boston 6 1/2's

(4) Boston SPG555

(2) Rockford Fosgate T1000

(1) Rockford Fosgate T400

truck1.jpg

I have a terrible habit of squeezing the hell out of my steering wheel with my left hand. In three years time my 2001 honda civic looked worse than that. I had to replace the wheel before I traded it in. My ex-girl used to flip out cause I would squeeze the wheel so tight that it looked like , as she said " your trying to pop the veins in your hand" . I have to pay attention to myself when I drive now and constantly switch hands or move them around on the wheel. I don't know why people do it, it has to be some sort of weird sub conscious thing. Then it doesn't help that gripping down that tight makes your hands sweat trapping moisture in the foam, causing further wear and tear. :unsure: to top it off, I can't stand the way a wheel cover feels on the damn thing... Believe me, I tried them all.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties