Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recommended Posts

47 minutes ago, will77530 said:

Are you telling me you don’t eat ass?!?

 

what is wrong with the youth of America!

so you telling me you feel safe eating ass after she's ate Taco Bell? I feel safe getting my face stuffed in her tits at almost anytime of any day. she's got to shower to eat some ass unless she's like Alice Eve hot and Sheryl Sandberg money. 


if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, mothra said:

so you telling me you feel safe eating ass after she's ate Taco Bell? I feel safe getting my face stuffed in her tits at almost anytime of any day. she's got to shower to eat some ass unless she's like Alice Eve hot and Sheryl Sandberg money. 

I don’t know what kind of women you be fucking with but my wife clean at all times so perhaps you need some deep reflection on who exactly you fucking with

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, will77530 said:

I don’t know what kind of women you be fucking with but my wife clean at all times so perhaps you need some deep reflection on who exactly you fucking with

Lol , My wife likes to shower and I’ll lick anywhere on her


2 Sundown SD3-10's D4 ohm Sealed box

Skar Audio RP1200.1

Mids all Alpine type R 's 1 set of 6.5 components and 1 set of 6.5 coaxial 

2 Rockford PBR's 300x2

1 Kinetic battery  under rear seat , Big 3

Ford F150 2018 Crewcab                                                                                                                               

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Ron36 said:

Lol , My wife likes to shower and I’ll lick anywhere on her

 

 

So you a man of class and elegance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I am blown away how far off topic this got...but carry on! Good reading material, and great versus thread!!


Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cutty you are killing me that like asking "can i run 6 different 15 in my trunk even though i don't have the proper space" or "my vehicle keeps turning off while running two 9ks"


skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...