Sundown Audio

need pics of HCCA 5000 splx

ncc74656

i am trying to teach myself amp repair, i removed the rectifiers to separate power and output sections of teh board. i did not realize at the time that the 4 chips were different, some npn and others pnp.

i hope someone can help as im stuck right now and dont know how to continue the repair with out this info

i am looking for pictures of this HCCA amp with the board exposed and the retention plates off for the mosfets. i need to see the writing on the rectifiers on the center/outside edge of the board.  i circled the spots here:

https://imgur.com/EA7Gitc

nothing, gutted

They take the cover off at the end of the video if it helps or night.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

• 4 weeks later...

so the V2 is a different amp than teh splx?

im looking at buying a 2nd one so this is why i ask. the one i have is labled as SPLX on teh case.   when i look up the amp in v2 the case does not say splx and is labled 10000w instead of 5000 watts.

does that sound right, is that how i can tell them apart?

nothing, gutted

1 hour ago, ncc74656 said:

so the V2 is a different amp than teh splx?

im looking at buying a 2nd one so this is why i ask. the one i have is labled as SPLX on teh case.   when i look up the amp in v2 the case does not say splx and is labled 10000w instead of 5000 watts.

does that sound right, is that how i can tell them apart?

Two different apms. There's actually 3 versions.

1) hcca 5000.1d

2) hcca 5000.1splx

3) hcca 5000.1d v2

Archived