Sonic Electronix

you have asked an impossibly complex question. i will say trying to make a car like a crown vic loud is going to be a struggle because of how the gas tank placement and the rear seat pretty much block off the trunk aside from a small opening at the top of the seats.. have you trie to look up other crown vic builds to see what other people are doing?

I seen all these subs in the crown Victoria they all hit but I'm just trying to see which is best subs cause I dont wanna get nothing and the next hour they are fried I'm putting a skar 2000.1d on either pair so I'm just trying to see which sub would you prefer 

edit:

i would go with the american bass subs. kickers cvr's like huge boxes and kicker l7's are good subs  but are spendy. so that would be a second choice for me. so i would say withe the american bass or kickers. 

the cvr 12's are going to want 2.5cuft each ported after displacement to really shine. at that point might as well go 15's. you will be down a little on cone area but at least you will have room for batteries and amps in your trunk.

thats just my .02. you should see what other say before you decide tough. 

American bass With a 3" coil and lower fs gets my vote. You'll play lower and louder. I've actually seen all three setups you mentioned in a crown Victoria( 3-12's tho not 4)  lol. Same amp and all haha. He ended up getting 2 sundown u series 15's in the end. Fried his skar and swapped to an Orion xtr2500.1dz. I might have a video. I'm checking

No video. Just a couple pictures of the wiring under the hood... WTF? Haha. Sorry bro

Archived