Second Skin Audio

Passive radiator

ToNasty

Just like a ported box. The passive radiator takes the place of the port and does pretty much the same thing the port does. 

WinISD can model PR boxes. It’s handy for figuring out how big of a PR you need and how much weight you need to tune it. 

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

4 minutes ago, Triticum Agricolam said:

Just like a ported box. The passive radiator takes the place of the port and does pretty much the same thing the port does. 

WinISD can model PR boxes. It’s handy for figuring out how big of a PR you need and how much weight you need to tune it. 

I already bought the sub and passive radiator. Myunderstanding was if i buy an 8" sub which i did id need a 10" passive radiator.   But thats as far as i got

On 1/8/2019 at 6:44 PM, ToNasty said:

I already bought the sub and passive radiator. Myunderstanding was if i buy an 8" sub which i did id need a 10" passive radiator.   But thats as far as i got

Yeah a 10" PR should be fine.  If you give me the specs on the sub and PR I can give you recommended box specs. 

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Archived