Second Skin Audio

Anyone have or know about Rockville Subs

WilliG

On 1/19/2019 at 5:04 PM, 8v fury said:

I just talked to Rockville and they said the problem should be fixed. It is like any place that gets stuff from overseas, there is a chance of getting a bad patch.  

The correct answer is "Yes it is 100% taken care of." The should of part tells me they do not have confidence in their supplier.

I picked up a single ten to test it out for myself..one thing i like about rockville they are pretty open about the product they sale.basket heavy duty.cone thick.surrond thick.double slugs 1" thick..it looks like a solid performer..if these hang im sure the price will go up.(may stock up on few just cause).if wanting low budget build to put k9 in gf car yes i would ..would i give them up for FI dought it.

A product is only as strong as it’s weakest part, which in this case is the coil. Beat that thing up let us know . Sub looks good.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived