Second Skin Audio

I need advice between 1 15xcon and 2 12s w3v3

South_Tx

I need advice guys  I found a 15 ssa xcon in good conditions for 170 and 2 12s jl audio w3v3 for 200 also in good conditions..I have a jl audio 500/1 slash and a willing to upgrade to a 1200 watt amp if I have to...space wont be an issue I can work with ported or sealed I'm looking for good clean hard hitting bass for all types of music rap pop rock/metal reggaeton any advice will help thank you 

Just now, DiBo said:

Every single day somebody posts a versus thread... 

And every single day the forum has a rule against it.

36 minutes ago, South_Tx said:

Just needed help  with some subs brother no need to reply with shit like this..if you don't like my post don't bother leaving a comment 

And we're the sensitive ones? Lol. Relax G... I'll help you out a little. Both subs are completely different. One is basically a low wattage SPL woofer and the others are more SQ. I personally wouldn't touch either. Jmo. If you want a decent budget banger look elsewhere. Plenty good woofers out there that cost around $200 new that are better. 

19 minutes ago, DiBo said:

And we're the sensitive ones? Lol. Relax G... I'll help you out a little. Both subs are completely different. One is basically a low wattage SPL woofer and the others are more SQ. I personally wouldn't touch either. Jmo. If you want a decent budget banger look elsewhere. Plenty good woofers out there that cost around $200 new that are better. 

What brands  do you recommend ?And also the w3v3 are they pure sq? I want my subs to get loud when I turn them up but not you hear me from blocks away kind of loud..I'm more into SQ with some loudness  but again not hear me from blocks away.im looking for some amazing low bass kick drums and bass guitar coming out of my sub/subs and I wouldn't mind spending 350 on subs

If you want good sound quality and still have some low end I'd look into some quality single 15 options. I like Sundown U series 15's. I also like Fi audio' BL v3 15's. In my opinion nothing beats the U series 15 though in A nice mixture of sp/ql. They're very precise and clear. Very efficient also doesn't take much to get them moving and sounding well. A little pricey @ $399. Fi BL $349. A good single 12 setup would sound nice also. Digital designs redline series are pretty decent. All of these are more geared towards SPL but they're not low end monsters so you get a pretty decent bandwidth

1 hour ago, DiBo said:

If you want good sound quality and still have some low end I'd look into some quality single 15 options. I like Sundown U series 15's. I also like Fi audio' BL v3 15's. In my opinion nothing beats the U series 15 though in A nice mixture of sp/ql. They're very precise and clear. Very efficient also doesn't take much to get them moving and sounding well. A little pricey @ $399. Fi BL $349. A good single 12 setup would sound nice also. Digital designs redline series are pretty decent. All of these are more geared towards SPL but they're not low end monsters so you get a pretty decent bandwidth

Thanks man...I'll look in to those 

Archived