Second Skin Audio

Beast ass Chinese subwoofers... Wow

DiBo

I prefer DC over Sundown.  Also not sure if Jacob knows this probably does but give a shit  just about every flea market and pop up stereo shop in the Houston area has sundown.  not like before that you had to call or go to an authorized dealer to get them.  At least DC is selective on who sells their product and not installed or sold by someone that doesnt know shit.  

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

51 minutes ago, 77-AUDIO said:

I prefer DC over Sundown.  Also not sure if Jacob knows this probably does but give a shit  just about every flea market and pop up stereo shop in the Houston area has sundown.  not like before that you had to call or go to an authorized dealer to get them.  At least DC is selective on who sells their product and not installed or sold by someone that doesnt know shit.  

What makes you think the flea market vendors aren't authorized dealers?

Before my local flea market got closed the dealer there was an authorized dealer for sundown, crescendo, crossfire, american bass, and so on.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

2 hours ago, 77-AUDIO said:

Who says they are real Sundown? If you have a business license you can import anything from overseas with any sticker you want on it. If they are real and an authorized retailer why is that bad? is the guy not knowledgeable? 

1 hour ago, Meave Stede said:

In what way is DC bad?

I don't think DC is bad at all. I'm actually getting a level 4  15"  today new in the box for $225 just cause it's cheap lol. Gonna build a birch enclosure and stain it just to sell to someone in need of a good sub and box. Plenty of guys go to our bass meets on Friday nights with lower-level subwoofers wanting upgrades but can't afford it. I'm going to help somebody bang for cheap. Probably charge him the price of the woofer new ($400) maybe even less. I like seeing my boxes in people's rides. Very gratifying. DC subs put in work! They do need smaller enclosures though without question. When I had my level 4  12 it bottomed out easily in a 2-foot enclosure. They rate them accurately and there enclosure recommendations are pretty accurate in my opinion. 

Archived