Sonic Electronix

1 hour ago, Kyblack76 said:

What voltage do you see? "Lights dim" means nothing. A ho alt, may not cure that either. What violate do you see?

That’s what I asked he might just need LED’s to stop the dimming never heard his drop in voltage.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Ron36 said:

That’s what I asked he might just need LED’s to stop the dimming never heard his drop in voltage.

Wurd. "dimming lights",..... is no way to know what is going on. And a new, HO alt, that takes time to turn on, may not do shit for dimming lights. To slow. Add caps, more reserve, or change your oem halogens. 

Put a meter on it... wang on it,.. and KNOW, what your doing. Not just "welp, they are dimming," . That isnt "knowing" anything. 

EDIT- no to mention,... some dimming lights, isnt the end of the world. :shrug:

13 hours ago, KICKER75 said:

Only dropping down to 13.53 when bass hitting hard

So,... ......your not even using all the stock alt amperage. Your staying over battery rest. Feel me ? If you wanna drop 400 bones on a aftermarket alt, go ahead. But,....

Archived