Need alittle help from big wheel guys

Got a 2018 F150 stock 275/55R20 , been looking at 24’s because don’t know if 22’s will even look bigger , 24’s are 285/40R24 tires so bigger then the 35’s most come with . I drive this truck on fridays and in the summer, winter will put stock wheels back on. My question is will it ride way different then stock and like shit , the 22’s come with a 45mm sidewall so should I just stick with that   Is 40 to 45 that much different. Price wise from 22’s to 24’s is a grand but I really like the look o of the 24’s.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Anything larger than a 20 is really tough on a front suspension. I will never run anything larger than a 20.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

My buddy has a wheel and tire business.....can get any wheel/tire combo at wholesale or below wholesale....in other words...cost is not a factor.....and he never goes above the biggest wheel/tire combo that comes from the factory for that vehicle.

My/his 2 cents.

Oversized wheels/tires wreak havoc on stock brakes too.

2010 Accord Sedan

XS D3400R

Clarion HU

Sundown mids and highs

Incriminator amps

Incriminator Lethal Injection 12"

A lot of it has to do wirh tire choice too, some have way softer sidewalls than others and give you a way better ride.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I have stock 20's and will not go larger.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived