I just started this build last week when i bought the radio and a backseat. Then got told i gatta have a vehicle ready for a show in march so i put aside my big build in my truck to focus on this thing. Its my 92 acura integra hatch. All stock except for aluminum radiator. 

rNxBOX5.jpg

As you can see theres a lack of room under the hood for making it clean. So heres my take i was able to do with fat hands

UDz1Aqk.jpg

First i took off the intake for more room.

3V5nzMd.jpg

Found the alt. Why im staying with a stock for as long as i can

2M7FMhk.jpg

Ran small 4ga for my run from alt to back battery. Factory alt is 80a so its plenty. If i upgrade itll go to a 120-180a

FfZTAYK.jpg

For run between batteries i used t spec 1/0 i had left over from an old car of mine. Also mounted fuses where i can see and access them easily

A8E0eCb.jpg

then came wiring behind the radio. Getting everything ready for stuff as it came in.

Xx8GPl5.jpg

Radio back together

DxPACS9.jpg

And running wires back. Yes all zip ties tails were cut in the end

8mpnOxH.jpg

1dMqG41.jpg

Will get pic of battery mounted down and the wiring to it tomorrow. Got in a hurry and forgot to take pics

0CB6Feu.jpg

and enging bay put back together.

I5I2qZu.jpg

i have more products coming. Got a delivery thursday and one sometime next week from ill customz. All i gatta buy now is my 2 ds18 exl sq series amps and 2 ds18 elite 8s. Ill keep yall posted. I have till march 15 to finish this

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pic of the battery installed. Waiting on my ill customz terminals. Should be in next week. Will get pics of under the floor when it stops raining.

1Quo2D8.jpg

New ds18 zt6 coax for the car. Will run 4 total

aXk6xUo.jpg

DQl9f4c.jpg

Installed with foam behind the speaker since it doesnt really fit :p

600ClZh.jpg

also ordered my first sub today and itll be here tomorrow. That way i can start planning the box out

hell yeah, integras like to get loud. wish i still had mine, 2 18s walled off

the alternator is PITA to get in and out, for me it was easier to get it out from the bottom. mine was a 98

Archived