Sonic Electronix

6 hours ago, strangeduck said:

some pioneers will have severe issues from pico fuses blowing from hot swapping rca's. so that may be what your issue was

Man ?‍♂️ Rookie mistake. Well you live and learn. I will not be doing that again. I noticed a Pioneer has decent double dins starting at $200. It seems the good double dins start around $250ish, what’s your take on this?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, LoudPackRacing said:

Man ?‍♂️ Rookie mistake. Well you live and learn. I will not be doing that again. I noticed a Pioneer has decent double dins starting at $200. It seems the good double dins start around $250ish, what’s your take on this?

If you want pioneer and your looking at spending 200 ish look at the DEH - 80 PRS. It is an old model but I love mine since I have an active setup, crossovers are in the headunit. Distortion is at 61 with +1 source level input with an Iphone. Im about to retune mine for my new phone with bluetooth.

- didnt see you said double dins - whoops. 

-

6 hours ago, Joshdashef said:

If you want pioneer and your looking at spending 200 ish look at the DEH - 80 PRS. It is an old model but I love mine since I have an active setup, crossovers are in the headunit. Distortion is at 61 with +1 source level input with an Iphone. Im about to retune mine for my new phone with bluetooth.

- didnt see you said double dins - whoops. 

-

It’s ok I have checked out the 80-prs if I wasn’t so stuck on a double din. I’m just so use to having one, it’s like my car was made for it

Archived