Stay away from Bosch AGM's...

15 minutes ago, Meave Stede said:

Butter is a Milkshake.

Prove me wrong.

(Pro tip, you can’t.)

Man if you get one from the heart attack grill here in Las Vegas... They use 100% milk fat butter. But I swear that they're the best shakes on Earth. 

22 minutes ago, DiBo said:

Man if you get one from the heart attack grill here in Las Vegas... They use 100% milk fat butter. But I swear that they're the best shakes on Earth. 

I can personally vouch for this statement. That was the best milkshake I have ever had.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser

RF Power T1000 BDCP

RF Punch 400-4

2 P2D4 12's

10 minutes ago, strangeduck said:

Did you have your car running when jump started the other car?

Yes. It took 5 min to jump too. I had a rev the shit outta it. The next morning when I went to start my truck it barely kicked over. Drove to the corner store and on the way home my dash lights went off, speedo and gauges weren't working and my tailgate opened up on me! Lol tranny was even shifting hard. I was like WTF!? When I got home I put a multimeter on my battery and had my neighbor give it some gas. Shit jumped up to 18 volts and the electronics started trippin. My system is out right now 4 rebuild so all good there. I emailed Mike singer to ask him why my alternator was charging to 18 volts and he said I probably burnt out the regulator from possibly not having enough belt wrap. Mechman alternators told me the same thing so I went with it. Decided to take my alternator to a shop local to me and they put it on the dyno and it was working fine. Charging to 14.7+. I then proceeded to charge my battery to 12.5. the next morning my battery read 6 volts. COMPLETELY MY FAULT FOR JUMP-STARTING A COMPLETELY DEAD BATTERY. Truck is driving and charging absolutely perfect now. 

2 hours ago, DiBo said:

And you can kiss my ass.

you promise?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

4 hours ago, DiBo said:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g45963-d2387669-r156706178-Heart_Attack_Grill-Las_Vegas_Nevada.html

Damn!

Seth Hardin

Archived