Sonic Electronix

Can anyone identify what type of subwoofer this is?

I have 2 Sundown Audio subwoofers I am trying to figure out what model they are, I don't want to take them out of the box, to see the model, but if I have to I will. I was wondering if anyone can tell which series they are from the pictures? I am either going to keep them or upgrade them depending on what series they are. Here are 2 pictures of them.

1c13f0cba9.png

2be0980b49.png

Knee jerk says SAs.

Need to see the magnet though. Cone doesn't say much unfortunately

26 minutes ago, bcbrassard said:

The surround doesn't look like the SA IMO.

That's because they are E Series.....lol

2010 Accord Sedan

XS D3400R

Clarion HU

Sundown mids and highs

Incriminator amps

Incriminator Lethal Injection 12"

gotta see that ass shot to tell, I second E-series 

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Maybe use a mirror to see the magnets through the port 

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Magnet will tell a lot, even if there’s no sticker the stacks of plates will help

Archived