torrents

Not sure if this is allowed or not but I suggest getting yourself a vpn to hide your up address. NordVPN if I remember right has a no log policy and p2p friendly services just look up some info on the matter

55 minutes ago, Joshdashef said:

Not sure if this is allowed or not but I suggest getting yourself a vpn to hide your up address. NordVPN if I remember right has a no log policy and p2p friendly services just look up some info on the matter

thanks for the heads up, i have a vpn thats been treating me quite well. gives me a list of about 130 or so places i can mirror out of. I try to change it up just for kicks. Might try Warsaw tonight. Do you know if there is something people are using instead of the good ol torrent sites?

Been downloading stuff for 10 plus years, have about 5tb of movies lol.  Iv got 20-30 letters and emails saying to stop or else.  I say bring it on, they have never done shit.  

Side note a lot of the newer steaming sites that are free use torrents to stream content, so anything you can think off.

I usly use kickass or Pirate Bay, they all get shut down a lot so they change there url all the time. Just need to find the up to date url.

Sundown NSV4 18"  +  Sundown SALT-4 Baby

MechMan Elite 370a  +  XS3100 - XP3000

SHCA 1/0 OFC(blue+  SMD Fuse Holders(blue)

Pioneer AVH-2440NEX  SHCA Pro RCA 

1 hour ago, Dragonsyph said:

Been downloading stuff for 10 plus years, have about 5tb of movies lol.  Iv got 20-30 letters and emails saying to stop or else.  I say bring it on, they have never done shit.  

Side note a lot of the newer steaming sites that are free use torrents to stream content, so anything you can think off.

I usly use kickass or Pirate Bay, they all get shut down a lot so they change there url all the time. Just need to find the up to date url.

thank you. im looking for a specific band and it just might be that they arent being upped by anybody. Dont flame me on my taste as ive been feeling kinda pop-ish as of late. im trying to find a band called "Loote". Maybe theyre just too obscure. I appreciate the responses and any further info you guys can give

Archived