My system has gone mute well everyrhing but bass

Plugged mono blocks up and my mids and highs have completely muted unplugged everything and it still has my  speakers completely mute checked all wiring in harness and no my speakers are not blown can someone please help i have no idea what happened at all and the mids and highs are oem the sub is going but its lost all harmonics lime its just deep bass with no harmony to it at all im so lost idk what happened fuses are not blown not a noob so obvious answers I tried 

Only thing I can think is to check all the wires, rca’s and remote wires to see if everything is turning on.

Think I read it wrong, the speakers that aren’t  working now are powered by the decks wire harness?

Sundown NSV4 18"  +  Sundown SALT-4 Baby

MechMan Elite 370a  +  XS3100 - XP3000

SHCA 1/0 OFC(blue+  SMD Fuse Holders(blue)

Pioneer AVH-2440NEX  SHCA Pro RCA 

Yes its all oem except the hu and the mono block obviously but the speakers are direct to the wiring harness and im guessing is just running off the hu amp or the cars oem amp i dont understand why everything shut down when i grounded the amps though everything is now disconected that isnt oem and its still mute I think my car oem amp or the hu amp may have blown but idk how to test it i thought maybe the speaker wire had grounded a d muted it all but im like 99 percent positive thats not the case 

Ok sorry. Yes thats exactly what happened they werent strappable so just daisy chained an ivehooked up probably 30 single monoblocks. But this is the first time ive tried hooking up 2. Everything was lit up no protect or nothing both on but no harmony. It had deep obnoxious bass but not sounding how it should no harmony just full tilt, and the mids and highs were now mute. So I unplugged it all to try from step one but nope it was still mute even after reverting back to original set up ive ran a meter on all speakersthey are all fine now my system is complete oem beside hu and i cant even get static. 

Archived