Just caught this guy red handed and elbows deep ransacking my van

35 minutes ago, Dragonsyph said:

Iv been robbed before in my car and my house, got a hand gun because of it.  I would have shot that pile shit dead.  

Inlive in a town were there a lot of murders and lots of guns, you could have went out and he could have turned around with a gun and shot u dead. 

Shoot first asked questions later.

That's how you end up in prison.

Unless there is a threat of imminent harm then you have no legal right to shoot anyone.

If He's buried in your car and you shoot him you're going to prison for murder, no if's and's or buts

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

1 hour ago, meade916 said:

being robbed and having your old ass 98 astrovan rifled through is not the same thing.  No need to act a hero.  If i was in danger that is one thing but i wasn't.  I live in a town with lots of murders and lots of guns also.  I wasn't very smart to go running out there but then again, i am not so scared i need to shoot at someone over a pack of gum and an owners manual to an old van.  

Ya I get that, just glade you didn’t get hurt and they guy didn’t get nothing.  Probly looking for stuff to take down to the pawn shop then to his heroin dealer.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Sundown NSV4 18"  +  Sundown SALT-4 Baby

MechMan Elite 370a  +  XS3100 - XP3000

SHCA 1/0 OFC(blue+  SMD Fuse Holders(blue)

Pioneer AVH-2440NEX  SHCA Pro RCA 

49 minutes ago, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

That's how you end up in prison.

Unless there is a threat of imminent harm then you have no legal right to shoot anyone.

If He's buried in your car and you shoot him you're going to prison for murder, no if's and's or buts

Ya I was a bit hasty on my response lol, I’d def take my gun with me and only pull it if I thought my Life was in danger.  I just can’t stand theifs, ther scum of the earth.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Sundown NSV4 18"  +  Sundown SALT-4 Baby

MechMan Elite 370a  +  XS3100 - XP3000

SHCA 1/0 OFC(blue+  SMD Fuse Holders(blue)

Pioneer AVH-2440NEX  SHCA Pro RCA 

probably same type of dude who walked with  my toolbox   never saw that him but I  spit every time I think of my tools and some  dumbass like him tossing them because  they aren't what he wanted   

should have called the cops but it is a huge hassle

Tbh... I am really mad at first and then I offer them help. This sucks to say but I used to be that guy back in my addiction days. Carhopping for items to take for money. I changed my life many years ago now though but I also know their side of the story and the demons they are facing. So after yelling and screaming I offer food and help such as rehab or whatnot, or to help me with manual labor in the yard or whatever. If they refuse then I make them feel like a dog and get the fuck down the road before something bad happens.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Sitting around waiting to be installed:

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

You did the right thing, and also having them on camera and recording them is always good. So if anything else happens or comes up missing. It is easier to id a person, instead of trying to tell the police what they look like from memory. This is one of the reasons why I installed a security system at my place and my parents place. 

Pushing it to the limits. Want more power. 

You're a braver man than I. I'd be cuddled up in the shop waiting for the 5-0. I'm always a bit paranoid with these folks. Never know their mindset or what they have on 'em.

I am rather curious how he got a key though?