Sundown Audio

ELEMENTAL DESIGNS NINE.1 FOR SALE WHATS IT WORTH

1971 Cutty

Hello new to the forum. I have a elemental designs nine.1 amplifier that is in pretty good shape with only a few scrape/scuff marks here and there but works flawlessly this amp is pretty beast never got hot and always had plenty of extra power. My question is what is it worth? I have decided to sell it because i no longer need or use it. From the little research i did i read that ED has been out of business for quite a few years now and you dont find these amps very often.

specs i found.

RMS

1200w x 1 @ 1ohm

900w x 1 @ 2ohm

450w x 1 @ 4ohm

All at 12.5 volts

Put 14.5 volts to it and it will do 1,500 watts rms

20180414_130436.jpg

I really like those terminals.  1500 watts with just 4 30a fuses might be cutting it close but nice amp.

Id say around 140 to 160 but I’m no expert.

can get decent 1200 amps for around 150

Sundown NSV4 18"  +  Sundown SALT-4 Baby

MechMan Elite 370a  +  XS3100 - XP3000

SHCA 1/0 OFC(blue+  SMD Fuse Holders(blue)

Pioneer AVH-2440NEX  SHCA Pro RCA 

1971 Cutty.  Due to Ed not being  around . Your not using this amp right?. Well I freaking dig elemental designs. I’ll be glad to give you 3.50fity .   Yeah This will sale, nice amp and awesome shape by the way.

‘Playing keep that bad boy. Never know you might change your mine down the road.

And be like me regretting. Had a power 1000 and a power 650. I hate myself letting them

go. And yeah paid big money. Loved them. Oh Rockfordfogate 90’s joints. 

On 2/27/2019 at 9:41 AM, 2loud4uboyz said:

1971 Cutty.  Due to Ed not being  around . Your not using this amp right?. Well I freaking dig elemental designs. I’ll be glad to give you 3.50fity .   Yeah This will sale, nice amp and awesome shape by the way.

‘Playing keep that bad boy. Never know you might change your mine down the road.

And be like me regretting. Had a power 1000 and a power 650. I hate myself letting them

go. And yeah paid big money. Loved them. Oh Rockfordfogate 90’s joints. 

Yeah i no longer use it going a different route with my setup. I would really love to see a dyno and see the numbers because i think they would be very impressive! If your serious about buying for 350 pm me let's talk and make this happen.

Archived