Voltmeters/gauges

Hello guys. So I am gathering everything up for a rebuild and this is the last thing I need. I will be running 2 seperate electrical systems in this one and system#1 Will be monitored with a vm1. System #2 however is a little different and my voltage Will be right 15.9 to 16.0. I need a gauge for this system. I don't really want a stinger because I don't feel they are fast enough. I reached out to usainvolt/dioguardo and haven't received a response. I almost snatched up a soundqubed but it has their logo and I'm not running anything SQ. Anyways what are you guys running, are you happy with performance, brightness, what would you buy if you had to buy another one?  Thanks in advance for you guys input.

Sitting around waiting to be installed:

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

2 hours ago, Kyblack76 said:

We use a high volt smd vm here, on our 18v side.

Hmmm. I didn't see one on the site. But the 12v goes to 15.8 which is pretty close to where I'll be. Are y'all running the 80prs in that build? If so is it hooked into the HV? Just wondering what the prs reads up to....

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

12 hours ago, Wishuponasub said:

Hmmm. I didn't see one on the site. But the 12v goes to 15.8 which is pretty close to where I'll be. Are y'all running the 80prs in that build? If so is it hooked into the HV? Just wondering what the prs reads up to....

Per the owner manual, 80prs voltage limit is 15.1vdc. As for the vm-1 HV, i would email them or message antheny on here and see if they still have any available.

Thank you reedal. I have a manual around here somewhere and I didn't even think of it. Yeah I have a the OM1 and VM1 with the double faceplate so if I can get the HV VM1 and a triple faceplate all would be good.

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

• 2 weeks later...

Archived