Decent 3-4kW Amp

k58.cross

2 minutes ago, k58.cross said:

Currently I just have a 1.5kW Crescendo amp. The brand is great, but I'm wanting more power capability. I'd be interested in an amp in the 3-4kW range from most any reputable company. 

Cheers!

Crescendo Audio new 4k... Seen them in person at D4S. Their whole new lineup is balls! Super stout and heavy ass sinks. They even put feet on them for you. They seem to understand that heat sink plays a major part in amplifier cooling. Solid ass RCAs and honestly... I'm digging them. Deaf Bonce Apocalypse too. Stout. After that I'm a brand type of dude. Love Sundown and crossfire but damn they charge. 

I don't have much to recommend. But giving the guys here your budget will help a ton . How much you looking to spend?

I think I'm gonna go with SKAr for my next sub amp since they seem to do their rated power and are fairly affordable. 

2 hours ago, k58.cross said:

I was hoping someone here had the gear to sell! But yeah I know that if I buy new I'm looking at $700-800 (wallet just cringed thinking about it)

Check ebay and your local pawnshops.

Ive scored some good deals on expensive gear that way.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Also, go talk to your local audio dealers, lots of times their prices are better than what you see online.

My guy is like 30% lower than map pricing typically.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

On 2/27/2019 at 11:14 AM, DiBo said:

Crescendo Audio new 4k... Seen them in person at D4S. Their whole new lineup is balls! Super stout and heavy ass sinks. They even put feet on them for you. They seem to understand that heat sink plays a major part in amplifier cooling. Solid ass RCAs and honestly... I'm digging them. Deaf Bonce Apocalypse too. Stout. After that I'm a brand type of dude. Love Sundown and crossfire but damn they charge. 

I just ordered the Nendo 4k, oh mann I'm excited haha!

FYI I got like a hundred off the price thanks to droppinhz and their tax return sale (no hate at jp and down4sound though, still like ya).

Archived