So when I changed out alt and new batteries it would charge at 14.8 it been about 3yrs now. And the voltage reads at 14.5 to 14.4 what causes it to be lower and is that the alt or the battery going out?  2006 tacoma new OEM alt with 2 group 31 duracell agm battery.

Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX

And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported :lol2:

Is the weather any different, when it’s cold I charge 15.1-15.3 and when it’s hot 14.6-14.9 . It’s all normal.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Like others have said, the COLDER it is the higher voltage it will charge at.   Most battery chargers do the same thing and when put in COLD charge mode they charge at a higher voltage also. 

Sundown NSV4 18"  +  Sundown SALT-4 Baby

MechMan Elite 370a  +  XS3100 - XP3000

SHCA 1/0 OFC(blue+  SMD Fuse Holders(blue)

Pioneer AVH-2440NEX  SHCA Pro RCA 

Archived