Let's check out this INCREDIBLE subwoofer/box combo recently sent to me. The box itself was created out of 3/4" acrylic, which is insanely expensive. You have most likely seen Gately Audio boxes shown off recently by Steve Meade. Gately makes custom boxes and has some "custom prefab" boxes available for sale on Sky High Car Audio and other places. The Lord of Bass offers speaker parts and is also planning on offering kits so you can build your own sub (just like this one if you want). McHammer Hammer (Will) does custom fabrication and the 3 of these guys got together and made me the most awesome subwoofer I've ever seen...check it out!

See my videos on YouTube http://www.willistonaudio.com  Many tests and demos of OLD and NEW SCHOOL car audio gear!

See cool pics on Instagram @oldschoolstereo

WOW !!! Very Nice Enclosure !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

7 hours ago, k58.cross said:

Absolutely killer box, sounded stiff too. I wonder how flex resistant it is compared to MDF or birch of the same dimensions. Also wish plexi wasn't so expensive! 

Brother Gately said the box is built to handle virtually any 12" at any power....wonder if he saw that Massive Audio 6000W RMS sub I reviewed a while back?? LOL

See my videos on YouTube http://www.willistonaudio.com  Many tests and demos of OLD and NEW SCHOOL car audio gear!

See cool pics on Instagram @oldschoolstereo

Archived