15 Silverado LTZ Crew Cab - [4 Sundown SA 8's] - [B2 Ref 4 Chan & Ref 3 Way] - [Gately Box]

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

awesome man, i just picked up a 2014 silverado my self, been a while since Ive done a system. didn't know about the Bose bypass harness, added to my list. looking forward to it!

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

4 minutes ago, RickyFriery97 said:

awesome man, i just picked up a 2014 silverado my self, been a while since Ive done a system. didn't know about the Bose bypass harness, added to my list. looking forward to it!

Bose has more factory integration options than non bose in these trucks. I have a 16 non bose and ill be using the same harness (almost the same) took me over a year to find something. These trucks are a pain in the ass

31 minutes ago, RickyFriery97 said:

LLJ Customs has just about everything you'll need. If you have any questions ot trying to figure out an issue, Louise will help you out big time. Great guy.

My plan today was to rip all my doors off so i'm ready to install my speakers when they come in tomorrow...but the DMV decided to hold me up for most of my day....what a suprise.

SOOOO! I atleast got a start on my din molding. First time using dyna-glass, fiberglass filler so i have no idea how this will play out. We'll see what happens when its dried up tomorrow. I know i'll be doing a lot of sanding and such but i'm just hoping i get a solid mold that i can take out when needed and to not have it make any scuff marks from moving around.

joDeh1K.jpg

IeN0hxh.jpg

yp8isyf.jpg

XRcxJJn.jpg

h9PDYfU.jpg

Archived