Car amp BAD hum noise and whyyyy?

try different rca's ...... one problem is you don;t have a house amp to see if its the receivers output... if it didnt do it with the ipod aux its a problem from rcas back can be a gnag of different reasons you are getting humm

4 minutes ago, CstrokerV said:

try different rca's ...... one problem is you don;t have a house amp to see if its the receivers output... if it didnt do it with the ipod aux its a problem from rcas back can be a gnag of different reasons you are getting humm

I did. I have tried at least 5 different sets. Even my expensive monster cables act the exact same. And the 3 brand new ones I just bought for a different project all do the same. 

it could be your dennon sub output...  monstor lol but thats another story....          try running an extension cord from the receiver to a outlet not on the same breaker as the charger see if that does anything

it could be your dennon sub output...  monstor lol but thats another story....          try running an extension cord from the receiver to a outlet not on the same breaker as the charger see if that does anything

Nope. Tried all 3 of my denon receivers.  moved it to a whole different room on a different circuit. I know that the monster cable isnt the best but I know it is shielded and in great shape. Tried using my jl audio 1200/1 with same results. Always the same 60hz hummmmmmm. Never any louder or softer. Exact same everytime.

2 minutes ago, CstrokerV said:

both on same circuit?  and did you make sure the 2 rooms where on different circuits

only other thing is try a different charger.....  

Yup different circuit. I am not using a charger. It is on a big marine battery. Same one I took out of my jeep when I pulled my system out 3 months ago.

Just now, smitty33 said:

Yup different circuit. I am not using a charger. It is on a big marine battery. Same one I took out of my jeep when I pulled my system out 3 months ago.

then its the amps not getting grounded properly or the rcas ground is making a loop 

Just now, smitty33 said:

I have tried having my power supply and receiver on the same plug. It humms. I tried my big 12v battery and it humms. But when i hook my phone to it with the exact same rca it sounds perfect. 

Archived