Multiple runs of wire

With a 370 amp alternator, is there a need to run more than one 0g power wire connecting the alternator, 2 batteries under hood and the 2 secondary batteries in the cab of a truck? If you're using dual inputs on your amps, I'm wondering if using a second run of power wire will help get the juice from the alternator to the batteries more efficiently, or if it will be needless money spent?

5 hours ago, MyNameIsNoob said:

With a 370 amp alternator, is there a need to run more than one 0g power wire connecting the alternator, 2 batteries under hood and the 2 secondary batteries in the cab of a truck? If you're using dual inputs on your amps, I'm wondering if using a second run of power wire will help get the juice from the alternator to the batteries more efficiently, or if it will be needless money spent?

0 gauge ofc is only rated at 300 amps dont have to run battery from front to back fir ground but it helps 

Screenshot_2019-03-12-17-01-31.png

On 3/15/2019 at 2:11 AM, CstrokerV said:

In damores section there’s something about that somewhere in there I know I spelt the name wrong lol

Not sure if I'm looking past it or using the wrong search words, but do you remember anything about the title or how long ago it was posted?

Archived