What alternator do I need for my 2700 watt rms system?

I am planning on installing two soudqubed hds3 15 inch subwoofers in my car. They are 1200 watt rms each and I will probably put them on a 2250 watt rms amp in a ported box. In the future I will also add a 4 channel amp with 100 rms per channel for the mids and highs, so I will want to consider that when figuring out my electrical system. And I have all stock electrical at the moment so what would you recommend I do for my electrical system? HO Alternator? Big 3? Both? Battery? I am new to car audio so any help would be great. I have a Land Rover Lr3 2006 

I recommend  Jonathan Patrick on Facebook. He builds alts for Custom Electric Services. If he can't build it then he will send you to Mike Singer who I also recommend. A 270 amp with the biggest XS Power agm you can fit under the hood will do just fine for you buddy. Yes you need to do the big 3.

Sitting around waiting to be installed:

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

For 2k rms you could probly get away with stock  alt and some beefy ah agm bats.

Sundown NSV4 18"  +  Sundown SALT-4 Baby

MechMan Elite 370a  +  XS3100 - XP3000

SHCA 1/0 OFC(blue+  SMD Fuse Holders(blue)

Pioneer AVH-2440NEX  SHCA Pro RCA 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/18/2019 at 12:18 PM, Audio877 said:

Thanks, pretty sure the stock alt is like 90 amps and i never plan on running it with the car off. eBay alts are very cheap but are they bad? There is a 250 amp one for my car model

Every thread I have read about "ebay alts" they almost always end up not doing even close to rated amps at idle or cruise.  They also tend to break down pretty fast.   Just think of them like the amps on there that say 10,000 watts then dyno for 1500 and blow up. 

If its a resell of a name brand alt then maybe, depending on how worn the internals are. 

Sundown NSV4 18"  +  Sundown SALT-4 Baby

MechMan Elite 370a  +  XS3100 - XP3000

SHCA 1/0 OFC(blue+  SMD Fuse Holders(blue)

Pioneer AVH-2440NEX  SHCA Pro RCA 

Archived