Second Skin Audio

Extremely loud subs

WilliG

I wasnt sure where to put this,so if I'm wrong I'm sorry 

I was sitting in my living room,my house sits just a lil over an acre off the main road. This car goes by,approx 35 mph down the street with his system going.Everything in my house was shaking,vibrating, rattling what ever you want to call it but the sound is what caught me by surprise,sitting in my house,the bass coming from this car sounded  so deep and forceful, it sounded like sitting in a car with a lil 500 watt system,not only could my body feel it,but inside my ears felt the pressure,yall bass heads know what I mean.I was flabbergasted how loud this was in my house,1 acre from the road coming from a moving car..Best guesstimates,what kind of power/ set up is needed for something like this..I'm guessing 4 12s and 5k rms area,what's your opinions

Acre isn't that far. He was hitting the low lows with authority. Probably 3-4 15s or 18's with a good 8-10k wired down. Of course I'm guessing. I have 4-12s in my truck and a buddy parked in front of my house said he could feel me half a football field away. Needless to say I felt all warm and fuzzy inside after hearing this. Lol

Archived