Sonic Electronix

So I brought a Pioneer Avh-501ex  brand new at the beginning of February from Best Buy. It worked fine for 2 weeks then the sound would cut out and the volume would get stuck. I brought the 2 year warranty, so I emailed pioneer and they told me to exchange it at Best Buy. So fast forward, I’ve had the 2nd unit for 1 month and now I’m having the same issues again. The amps randomly cut off simultaneously, then sometimes one or the other and it also doesn’t pickup the usb or Bluetooth at times. I have to restart the unit to get it working right again. I have verified all connections multiple times and everything is secure. All wiring was done with Sky High. I don’t know what could cause this issue.

is the radio cutting power or just the amps? if you unplug the RCAs from the back of the radio, same issue? what phone are you using for BT?

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

5 hours ago, mothra said:

is the radio cutting power or just the amps? if you unplug the RCAs from the back of the radio, same issue? what phone are you using for BT?

The amps go into protection mode for some reason, then randomly come back on. I’m using a IPhone 6.

Archived