DC Sound Lab

2-12's. More cone area with roughly the same sz enclosure and 2 amps to split the impedance rise. The two elite 12's handle more power also and would be more musical imo. 15 has a 3.5" coil so the 12's would be more efficient as well. 4400rms with more cone area as apposed to 3500rms with less cone area. 4k vs 3.5+k also. No brainier imo

42 minutes ago, DiBo said:

2-12's. More cone area with roughly the same sz enclosure and 2 amps to split the impedance rise. The two elite 12's handle more power also and would be more musical imo. 15 has a 3.5" coil so the 12's would be more efficient as well. 4400rms with more cone area as apposed to 3500rms with less cone area. 4k vs 3.5+k also. No brainier imo

yes.  would be a little more power with 2x 12’s.  but the 15’s get that low low bass.  i love the low frequency rumble.

18 minutes ago, cloucks87 said:

yes.  would be a little more power with 2x 12’s.  but the 15’s get that low low bass.  i love the low frequency rumble.

have you already made up your mind then?  If you love the lows then id suggests a Sundown NSV4. 

Sundown NSV4 18"  +  Sundown SALT-4 Baby

MechMan Elite 370a  +  XS3100 - XP3000

SHCA 1/0 OFC(blue+  SMD Fuse Holders(blue)

Pioneer AVH-2440NEX  SHCA Pro RCA 

25 minutes ago, cloucks87 said:

12's play lows. I have 4 in a Navi and they get just as low as my zv5 15 does. Go with Sundown tho for the low lows. Haha. EMF had a good you tube video about subs with the mega-roll surrounds and how they actually displace more air due to the significantly taller cone. Make no mistake about it, 12s will play the Lows if you tuned correctly. 

Sundowns good. Use to wonder what the hype was but then I got a pair of their subs.... gotta say I’m on the sundown train now (atleast subs) can’t say anything about their amps