6 d7500s on DC9k

I recommend the homemade ones that were mentioned earlier in the thread but alot of people are scared of them and I understand why but I'm not paying JY and Limitless prices when I can get WAY more for WAY less. But if you do want to spend big money on lithium I would look at Custom Electric Service. I would use their alts as well. You can look up Jonathan Patrick on Facebook as well. He doesn't own the company bit he kind of runs the car audio side of it.

Sitting around waiting to be installed:

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Wishuponasub said:

I've heard the opposite of mechman.  I guess it's just who you talk to.

This is true. But this dude actually gave me my burnt out parts back and showed me what he put in. I wouldn't hesitate to run either brand... Oh wait I actually own both lol

15 minutes ago, Wishuponasub said:

I recommend the homemade ones that were mentioned earlier in the thread but alot of people are scared of them and I understand why but I'm not paying JY and Limitless prices when I can get WAY more for WAY less. But if you do want to spend big money on lithium I would look at Custom Electric Service. I would use their alts as well. You can look up Jonathan Patrick on Facebook as well. He doesn't own the company bit he kind of runs the car audio side of it.

CES is casing yinlong also. Heard that from Barber here in Vegas. 

Archived