WIRE RUN & FUSE QUESITON

Say u have 1900 amps worth of fuses on ur amplifiers. Now so far as runs between the front battery and rear batteries; Do u "HAVE" to have the same amount of fuses between that as u do on ur amps? or would it be better to run 4-runs of 3/0 with 4-500amp fuses?

00114-1.jpgTEAM MechMan Alternators

havent decided on 4-MM4000.1Ds or just 2-MM4000.1Ds. But Imma run 4-fully loaded BTLs for sure though. Im just scrambled about 2 or 4 amps. They have 400amps fuses on them each. I was gonna run 3-MM100.4D amps for highs and mids so thats 300amps just between those 3. If I get 2 big sub  amps then I'll have 1100amps of fuses, if I go all out and do 4 big sub amps then that will be 1900. I know 2 would sound good but I dont know if 2k rms each would be killa loud though. Im just weighing my options on the electrical side of things to help me make up my mind. If I get 4 amps then Id have to get the dual 2ohm BTLs which really are 1.5ohms making th amp read a 3ohm load. The amp does 4K rms x 1 @ 2ohm so at 3ohm it would run a lil more efficiently but Im sure I'll still get the power out of it cuz its underated.

So for 1900 amps of fuses on the amps. Do u think a HC1400 up front, 5- HC2600s in the back, 4-runs of 3/0 with 4-500amp fuses and 2-Iraggi 260 or 280amp alts. Aught to get'r done for a daily? The vehicle would be on when Im playing it.

(the reason for the mid size alts is for the idle amps)

I just thought about it the BTL dual 2ohm model is really dual 1.5 ohm.............the MM4000.1D in 2000x2@1ohm and 4000x1@2ohm. I could hook the each voice up in its own channel and the amp would do about 1800x2 cuz it would read 2x1.5ohm...hmmmmm. Id still get at the least 3600rms to each at 12.5v which aint bad at all considering that amp doesnt cost but a grand. Thanks, guys