Sonic Electronix

I sucked at my first and only comp lol did a 142 with 4 10’s about 2400 watts on burping and just totally messed up bass boxing didn’t have a clue what I was doing can’t recall what I was doing I think 139 class on that and I don’t think I have pics of that ... but I had fun and that’s all I cared about... someday I’ll make it to another one after I get another build started and finished.. need to find a cheap old term lab some day wish I picked one up when people had them for sale right before the new one came out 

I used to compete some time ago in my Tacoma.  I had 4 FI 18's and a Kicker Warhorse.  We had to put the box in the bed with a fork lift HAHA.  It was an earth shaker.  I miss that truck.   Im going to put my DC 2K back in and see what kind of numbers i can get out of this setup.  Id like to stick to the lower classes.  Ill use this as my street setup and get a 15 soon.  Id like to see high 140s.

14 hours ago, CstrokerV said:

I sucked at my first and only comp lol did a 142 with 4 10’s about 2400 watts on burping and just totally messed up bass boxing didn’t have a clue what I was doing can’t recall what I was doing I think 139 class on that and I don’t think I have pics of that ... but I had fun and that’s all I cared about... someday I’ll make it to another one after I get another build started and finished.. need to find a cheap old term lab some day wish I picked one up when people had them for sale right before the new one came out 

All about hanging out with everyone i think anyway. Ya, i liked to push our rig, just to beat ourselves, and learn, and improve the rig. Try things that make sense, that actually helped, or, try shit, that just was a uder fail boat lol. Had it all. The learning, and late nights, was fun as shit to, i think.

But, 99.9999% of it, was (just an excuse) being with friends/family, kicking it. Hanging out, chillin in a fold out chair, sippin a beer, shooting the shit, talking about gear, and the rigs, getting or giving shit to, or from your friends, how they, or you, shit the bed in the lane, or completly missed a start, or blew over in a .99 bass race discipline, just having a blast, smiling and laughing the entire damn day.  Winning worlds twice was neat, but, ..... more than anything, i miss seeing my good friends. Some really really good people involved with it, from ALL over. Hours, .. hell, states away. Traveling to the events, was a blast in itself. Get a hotel room outta state, compete/hang out all day, then rage that night. Dinner, drinks, ... silliness, all of it. I really really miss that, most of anything. I miss that.  

Couldnt agree more.  I used to have that with Drag Racing but everyone evolves.  I dont want to be the best i just dont want to be the worst HAHA.  Anything worth doing is worth doing right.  

Archived