Second Skin Audio

Almost done - Thanks for the help guys!

Sound proof the whole car. You will thank us later. With sounds subs rattle anything in the vehicle and it makes it sound like shit. Trust me any rattle kills the quality of the audio

Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX

And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported :lol2:

44 minutes ago, BassMunky said:

Sound proof the whole car. You will thank us later. With sounds subs rattle anything in the vehicle and it makes it sound like shit. Trust me any rattle kills the quality of the audio

My own car has had quite a bit of soundproofing done, (vibration control, panels sealed off and spray foam in holes) but he didnt get to hear the before n after gains I got.

However... We noticed there is sheet metal tore along the ridges in the roof from the flex of the Soundqubeds, soooo... now its gna cost him more to fix than if it was reinforced already.

I think he is seeing the light lol

17 hours ago, MyNameIsNoob said:

That's odd. I'm new to it, but see if the link works?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/157526571@N02/

Thanks, mate, ya it works now at home.  Guessing it was just my garbage internet on my phone haha.   

And nice looking wood for sure.  I might have to try that stain out, looks real good. 

Sundown NSV4 18"  +  Sundown SALT-4 Baby

MechMan Elite 370a  +  XS3100 - XP3000

SHCA 1/0 OFC(blue+  SMD Fuse Holders(blue)

Pioneer AVH-2440NEX  SHCA Pro RCA 

9 hours ago, Dragonsyph said:

Thanks, mate, ya it works now at home.  Guessing it was just my garbage internet on my phone haha.   

And nice looking wood for sure.  I might have to try that stain out, looks real good. 

Lol thats always fun. And thank you, I must say this has been a fun project. Jus finished up the bedliner on box and 6x9 panel tonight. Its drying atm, but should have it completely done this weekend.

On 4/27/2019 at 4:19 AM, Wishuponasub said:

Hell yeah. That goes together very well actually.

Appreciate it. Waitin to see how it looks all put together. The 6x9 panel was drying, so I havent seen it w the top on yet, but I'm pretty happy w how it went.

And I tell ya, this set up moves some air, cant believe how deep it goes w those Sundowns.

Archived