SPL Suggestions Please

Greetings fellow Bass Heads.  Im looking for some suggestions to get a bit more SPL out of my current setup.  Any suggestions would be much appreciated.  Basically i just want to know if there is enough room for growth thats worth doing before i step up to a 15 or am i where i should be for the combo. Here is the breakdown.

2016 Ford Fiesta ST (Stock interior), 250A Alternator, 2xOdyssey PC-1500 Batteries, 2 1/0 runs from alt to primary battery, 2 1/0 runs from front to rear Battery,  Factory Stereo, Wavetech BassFREQ inverter, Orion 2500 XTR, 1x 10" FI BLNEO.  Box Designed by CAF.com  1.50 CF @ 45HZ.   I also have a DC 2.0K that i havent tried on this box setup yet.  Its on my "to-do" list. Just to see what kind of power and SPL im getting out of it.    Currently im getting a little over 1700 watts out of the Orion.

Current SPL 141.6 @ 43HZ

Sorry for the Noobish breakdown and questions.  Iv been out of the game for some time and things have changed alot sense i built my last real system.   Thank you all for your input.

box.jpg

Involves building a new box but I’ve seen people run sub up port back with great success. Not sure if it’ll help your setup but it’s a thought

3 hours ago, Joshdashef said:

Involves building a new box but I’ve seen people run sub up port back with great success. Not sure if it’ll help your setup but it’s a thought

Interesting I never considered that.  I'll have to look into that.  Thank you.

Archived